Belgazprombank offers a range of lending products to meet your business' particular financial needs:
- Closed-end loans
- Line of credit
- Revolving line of credit
- Business overdraft
- Current account loans
Factoring is a financial transaction whereby the bank pays for goods or services supplied by the company to the buyer; the company sells to the bank receivables due from the buyer. Thus, when dispatching a deferred payment shipment, the supplier can sell its receivables for the delivery and so release funds tied up in its sales.
Finance lease is a transaction whereby the bank (the lessor) purchases an asset from a supplier to transfer this asset to the customer (lessee) who takes the risk of ownership of this asset. The lessee uses this asset and repays its cost to the lessor in installments within the term of the lease agreement (commonly, 12 to 30 months). The lessee gets an opportunity to expand its business, increase production capacity and upgrade the technology using the asset lease option or start up production without massive money injections (as all expenses are covered by the bank).
- Lessee is free to choose an asset to purchase and opt for suppliers whose requirements best suit its budget.
- Lessee makes an advance payment of only 25-30% of the asset value and, if the business is stable, the bank will not require any additional collateral. In exceptional cases the advance payment can be reduced, provided the lessee's liability is backed with liquid assets or third parties' guarantees against the agreed-upon amount. Thereby, the collateral will be less than if raising a loan.
- Finance lease is a tax-efficient tool as lease repayments are made from pretax income.
- The lessee receives an opportunity to release its funds; monthly payments are made from proceeds from the business' principal activity. The lease finance program is self-rewarding.
- Fixed monthly installments make budgeting easier.